My Mundane and Miraculous Life Media Kit
I’m Julie, the gal behind My Mundane and Miraculous Life.
I run a three ring circus. I mean…
I have three little boys.
I created MMAML to encourage and equip women just like me who are trying their best to take an active, hands-on approach to their families’ health and education. I keep things simple and practical. I’m not going for perfect, I’m going for real.
Want some numbers?
Pageviews: 90,000 a month. (Though it varies widely, these are my average pageviews every month according to Google Analytics.)
Pinterest: over 15,500 followers. (Brings the most traffic.)
Facebook: over 5,400 fans typically with 3-4X the reach. (I also have three private interest specific groups on FB that I moderate.)
Instagram: 1,400 + fans. (I’m finally starting to get IG and it’s paying off!)
Find Sensory Parenting OVERWHELMING?
Get Our FREE 3 Part Email Series that will...
- Teach you the basics of SPD.
- Give you the tools you need to get sensory input at home.
- Address your child's unique needs with family and care givers.
Next Class Starts October 1st!
Twitter: 1,700 + followers.
Email Subscribers: Nearly 4,000 (Many of them have signed up for separate interest specific newsletters beside the general newsletter. More targeted audience!)
Want to get the word out about your product to my targeted audience???
I offer a variety of ways your brand can partner with MMAML.
- Monetarily sponsored posts are the best way to feature your product on my site. All sponsored posts include high quality original photos and shares of that post across my social media channels. Those posts will continue to be shared by me for years to come as I know they have lasting value to my readers.
- If budgets are tight, I also offer social media shares a la mode. I work hard to keep my followers engaged across all platforms.
- Want to do a giveaway, or maybe a longer term ambassadorship? Pitch me your idea, I love to get creative!
My readers are looking for four main things…
We are just starting out our homeschooling journey after doing Pre-K at home. Not all of my readers are homeschoolers but they all enjoy fun, engaging activities that secretly help their kids learn. We keep things play based, literature based and simple. I think simple’s my favorite word. 🙂
My oldest was diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder 3 years ago. It has changed our lives in so many ways. So many of my readers are in the same boat I was in back then; confused, overwhelmed and desperate to find someone who understands and can help their kids. These are my people and I love them dearly.
My husband calls me a hippy. I prefer crunchy. Whatever we label it, our family tries to do things as naturally as possible. From birth to food to skin brushing, we’re interested in it. But again, only what’s simple and practical. Ain’t nobody got time for judging. (We’ve found a lot of sensory parents like us are delving into natural living as a way to help combat some of their children’s symptoms.)
I’m a firm believer that variety is the spice of life. If I find a topic that I believe will be beneficial to my readers, I write about it. I have found my readers respond when I am vulnerable with them and share my real life, including fears over my newborn’s health, post partum depression, and general bad day guilt.
Let’s get the conversation rolling! Contact me here! Of email me at julie(at)mymundaneandmiraculouslife.com
I look forward to hearing from you!