Do you worry about your child's sensory needs?
- Symptoms of Sensory Issues: Discover what "crosses the line" from typical kid stuff to a cause for concern.
- Understand Triggers: Find out what is causing your child’s meltdowns or anxiety
- Sensory vs. Behavior: Discover the difference.
- Medical Professionals: Pros and Cons of an official diagnosis. How to get docs to take you seriously.
If you are wanting to stop the cycle so your family can get out of survival mode...
Do you feel powerless to meet those needs?
- Demystify Baffling Behaviors even if they keep changing and don't seem consistent...
- Sensory Activities for Every Need and Situation even if your kid usually resists your attempts.
- Explain Your Child's Needs to Others Quickly and Simply
- Find Your Tribe so that you have a community that encourages you in the challenges and cheers for you in the victories.
You Are NOT Alone!
These resources have helped THOUSANDS of parents just like you!
And NOW through Monday, you can get them for 90% OFF!
The Black Friday Sensory Bundle by the Numbers...
Resources include: The Newbie's Guide to Sensory Processing, 10 Sensory FAQs with Julie, 75+ Printable Sensory Activities Cards, Care Givers Brochure to Sensory Processing Disorder, 6 Months Access to the Sensory Parenting Membership Community, Uber Practical Quick Start Bundle,
Printable Worksheets and References
Knowledge is great, but I'm all about helping you actually apply it to YOUR life! These resources show you how to take action steps TODAY!
If you were to buy each of these resources separately, they'd total $251.99! But NOW through Monday you can get them all for only $24.99!
We only do this crazy thing once a year! An outrageous chance to equip yourself to meet your child's sensory needs for the price of taking your family out for fast food!
Six Incredible Sensory Resources!
Created by a Mom and Grandma in the Trenches
Julie Nixon is raising three little ones and loves being a wild boy mom. Her oldest son was diagnosed with SPD six years ago. She has helped to encourage and equip thousands of other sensory parents on their journeys.
Janet Darms is an OTA with tons of experience in pediatric sensory issues. She homeschooled her son with learning difficulties and helps her daughter, Julie build a sensory friendly home life.