Julie is a frazzled mom of three tornadoes. As a dorky second-generation homeschooler, she writes about learning and play, natural living, special needs parenting and matters of the heart. She serves an astounding God that radically saved her.
Follow My Mundane and Miraculous Life through social media!
More from my site
- What Husbands Need to Know about Post Partum Depression
- Why Your Kids Don’t Need to Be Fluent to Benefit from Foreign Language Curriculum
- Bug Spray that’s Actually Good for You!
- Christmas Gifts that Will Change the World
- High Protein Snacks and Sides for Pregnancy
- Books about Knights and Castles for Preschoolers