Is your child struggling?
Are you suspecting sensory needs? Or maybe you just got an official diagnosis of sensory processing disorder?
Sit yourself down, take a big breath, and make yourself at home.
I've got good news for you.
You're not alone.
There are thousands of parents just like you who struggle and triumph on this journey along with their sensory kids.
I've been on this road for nearly five years now. I never could have imagined then, that our family would be able to thrive with SPD. But we are!
Two things made that happen. Support and knowledge. And I want to share those things with you!
The best way to do that is to enter your email address below and receive these FREE printables along with bunches of other goodies. (See details below!)
I've made it my mission to encourage and equip you as sensory parents. So I really like to spoil my newsletter folks.
As a FREE subscriber you'll get:
- Printables with over 200 sensory activities for every need, situation and budget.
- VIP access to exclusive articles on the blog that show you when and how to use those sensory activities so that your child can better handle the world around them.
- Information on what sensory processing disorder is and what you can do TODAY to help your child.
- Access to our private Facebook group full of supportive sensory parents just like you.
- A 50% off coupon for the Ecourse Sensory Parenting 101.
- The ability to ask specific questions of me and my mom. (Oh, did I mention my mom is an OTA???)
And like I said, it's all FREE so you've got literally nothing to lose, and so so much to gain!