Inside you’ll find: Some of the best Earth Day Books for Kids.
Taking care of the earth is everyone’s business. No matter how hard we try to live naturally and consume less, the impact will be minuscule unless we can pass those values on to the next generation; our kids.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Please read my full disclosure policy here.
If you’ve been looking for fun books to inspired your kids this Earth Day, check out these titles.
1. I Can Save the Earth!: One Little Monster Learns to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle
2. The EARTH Book
3. The Adventures of a Plastic Bottle: A Story About Recycling
4. The Lorax
5. How to Help the Earth-by the Lorax
6. Why Should I Recycle?
7. Compost Stew: An A to Z Recipe for the Earth
8. I Am Earth: An Earth Day Book for Kids
9. The Earth and I
10. Earth Day Every Day
11. The Three R’s: Reuse, Reduce, Recycle
12. Fancy Nancy: Every Day Is Earth Day
13. Earth Day–Hooray!
14. It’s Earth Day!
15. Why Should I Save Energy?
16. Why Should I Save Water?
17. Biscuit’s Earth Day Celebration
18. Michael Recycle
19. The Adventures of an Aluminum Can: A Story About Recycling
20. Where Do Garbage Trucks Go?: And Other Questions About Trash and Recycling
21. 10 Things I Can Do to Help My World
What earthy friendly books would you add to the list? Let me know in the comments below.
Mary Siddals says
I’m delighted to discover my COMPOST STEW on your list of best Earth Day books for kids, Julie, and thank you so much for including it.