I’m not a huge fan of Halloween. With little kids, I’m constantly shielding them from some genuinely scary stuff! But lately we’ve been able to put a fun twist on these odd creatures to help our kiddos get over the fear.
With these monster activities for preschoolers, monsters can be fun and silly again! They’re also a great way for kids to explore emotions and how to express them. There are tons of ways to play AND learn with monsters!
* Crafts that were featured in the collage are marked below by an asterisk.
Monster Activities for Preschoolers
Monster Sensory Bottle My Mundane and Miraculous Life
* Mix and Match Monster Magna Tiles And Next Comes L
* Mix and Match Bath Time Monster Play Childhood 101
* Mix and Match Felt Board Monsters And Next Comes L
* DIY Monster Blocks Adventure in a Box
* Monster Play Dough Fantastic Fun and Learning
Monster Sensory Bin The Chaos and the Clutter
Grow a Monster Science Activity Joys of Boys
Monster Marble Game Mom with a Lesson Plan
Roll a Monster Game Happy Brown House
Monster Number Recognition Mini Monets and Mommies
Feed the Monster Counting Game P is for Preschooler
Feeding the ABC Monster Line Upon Line Learning
Looking for more fun projects this fall??? Follow my Autumn Pinterest Board!