This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Stride Rite. All opinions are 100% mine.
My boys have been blessed with an extra dose of wild.
They play hard and all of our material possession show it.
No where is that more obvious than in their footwear.
The wear, the tear, the mud, the stink.
My kids can reduce a pair of shoes to rags in a little over a month. I’ve seen it with my own eyes.
That’s why I was so excited to hear about Stride Rite‘s Made 2 Play Collection of shoes. They have some incredible features that prove this company has been listening to parental woes in the shoe department.
- Machine Washable (Major plus!)
- Grip & go strap on the heel makes shoes easy for kids to put on & take off by themselves (More independence!)
- Reinforced toe for durability (Yes, please!)
- Memory foam insole for added comfort (Because their feet take a pounding!)
- Anti-stink lining helps keep shoes odor-free (Hallelujah!)
- Designed with dirt-shedding soles (Now THAT is cool!)
- High user ratings – consistently 4.5 – 5 star reviews (And I can see why!)
Stride Rite has long been known for their high quality, stylish shoes for kids from 0-8 years old. You can buy their shoes at local stores or online.
Stride Rite Made 2 Play for girls
Stride Rite Made 2 Play for boys
Want to get 20% off now through June 30th? You these promo codes APRIL20 and MMLIFE
I love Stride Rite. My mother in law got me hooked on them. I love the idea of the memory foam insert. For sensory kiddos I think this could be a major bonus. Definitely going to have to check them out.