I always wanted to know as soon as possible.
When the ultrasound technician asked if we wanted to find out the gender of our unborn child, I’ve always replied with a hearty “Yes!”
With our first, I desperately wanted a boy. Success!
With the second, I was on the fence. I wanted two boys as our oldest children. But honestly, I was also looking for a little variety. Our second was a boy as well. Sweet!
With our third, I knew it was our last planned pregnancy. The stakes just seemed higher!
By this time, we’re pretty much old pros at reading ultrasounds, so the tech didn’t even have to tell us. It was pretty obvious.
I am a mom of all boys.
Here’s what went through my head…
1. I’m not sure I can come up with another boy name I like.
2. I have GOT to learn how to meal plan and freezer cook.
3. I will never get to watch a chick flick again.
4. I knew I should have stored the clothes in size order instead of piling them into disorganized boxes.
5. What am I going to do with this girl name? It’s too pretty for a dog.
6. I’m going to use my blog earnings to pay for a maid to clean the bathrooms.
7. I was made to be a boy mom. It just fits me.
8. I have a huge responsibility to raise God-fearing men.
9. I am going to be well loved by wonderful, kind, boys/men.
10. I am SO blessed!
Want to join the chaos? Subscribe to get free printables and loads of encouragement in your inbox!