Christmas is the perfect time to savor as a family. But sometimes, with all the hub bub, we find ourselves going in a million different directions AWAY from each other. It’s hard to find activities that promote family unity. Here’s a round-up of a bunch of ideas from top bloggers about their favorite ways to gather together to celebrate.
Celebrate Christmas as a Family
Countdowns and Traditions
- A Literacy Advent: 26 Christmas Books and Corresponding Activities – Growing Book by Book
- 12 Days of Christmas Fun Countdown – Love, Play and Learn
- Christmas Tree Traditions -Love Play and Learn
- And here’s 12 more family Christmas traditions – Every Star is Different
- Have a Christmas Scavenger Hunt/Bingo Game (Free Printable) – ALLterNATIVE Learning
- Play Holiday Charades or Pictionary – KC EDventures
- Here’s Another Charades List – The Joy of Boys
- Make Gingerbread or (Rice Krispie) Houses – The Chaos and the Clutter
- Make a Family Hand Print Christmas Tree – Mum in the Mad House
Share the Joy
- Become a Christmas Angel – Learn with Play at Home
- Go Christmas Caroling (Tips for Making it AWESOME!) – She Lives Free
- Random Acts of Kindness Christmas Countdown – Every Star is Different
- Get a Little Yoga in during a Pretend Trip to a Christmas Tree Farm – Kids Yoga Stories
- 25 Ways to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays as a Family – KC EDventures
Get great holiday ideas all season long by following my Pinterest board!
Wanting make the Holidays extra Merry? Enter our giveaway!
Win one of FOUR $500 cash prizes directly in your paypal account! This giveaway is open internationally. You must be 18+ years old to enter. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Please see detailed terms and conditions below the giveaway for more info.
a Rafflecopter giveaway