I brought these almond flavored cookie bars to our Bible Study the other day and one of the childcare workers ate FIVE of them. She just couldn’t stop herself. Once you try these decadent bars, you’ll be begging for more too!
These incredible cookie bars are made at least monthly around here. They’re so easy and they’re always a hit. They are my “go-to” dessert.
- ¾ Cup of Butter
- 1½ Cups of Flour
- 1½ Cups of Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1½ Teaspoons of Almond Flavor (all-natural)
- A Pinch of Salt
- Melt butter.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread into a greased 9x13 pan. (Try coconut oil!)
- Bake for 20-30 mins at 350 degrees.
They’re soft and chewy with that unexpected, yet delightful almond flavor!
It pairs really well with Asian cuisine.
Or milk. 😉
I make this cookie bar recipe with all organic ingredients and sea salt. Ya know, gotta be healthy! Oh my…
Want a More Natural Life without Getting OVERWHELMED?
Get our FREE 3 part email mini course and learn...
- How to eat clean without breaking the bank or spending all day in the kitchen.
- What green living products are actually cheaper than their chemical laden alternatives.
- How to prioritize what changes to make and how to be content when you can't make those changes right away.