There’s something truly magical about summer.
When freedom and fun are combined, it seems like nothing can stop us!
Many of us have lovely memories of summers gone by and we want our children to have similar experiences.
That’s why of complied this list of activities I want to do with my boys this summer.
I’ve kept them pretty simple and classic. I don’t really do extravagant.
Hope this classic summer bucket list sparks some ideas of what you can do with your kiddos this season.
Our Classic Summer Bucket List
- Go to a Baseball Game
- Make Ice Cream in a Bag (Directions at I Can Teach My Child)
- Camp Out in the Backyard
- Go to the Pool or Splash Park at least Weekly
- Attend an Outdoor Concert
- Make Kool Aid Play Dough (Here’s MY unconventional recipe)
- Take a Road Trip
- Go Bowling
- Visit a Cave
- Play with Puffy Paint (Recipe from Happy Hooligans)
- Give a Care Package to the Homeless
- Make New Crayons from Old Crayons (Directions from Hands-On As We Grow)
- Visit a State Park
- Build a Backyard Play Space
- Star Gaze
So… what do YOU want to do this summer? Share in the comments below!
Want a nice free printable of this bucket list? Become an email subscriber, and you’ll get access to ALL sorts of free printables that get updated regularly. You’ll also stay in the loop with any new and exciting posts! It’s a win-win.
Want free printables? Want more great articles? Sign up and you won’t miss a post!